Monday, June 1, 2009

So thankfull to be home and still pregnant.......

I changed the song because all through the week and during my surgery this old song played in my head....... trusting in God as we just got home and showered from a long week in the hospital..... We came really close to loosing our little ones and I am praying and thanking God... We are all still here... My cervix had dilated and they sent me directly over from an ultrasound to labor and delivery... At 18 weeks these babies have no chance of viability and there is not much they could do to stop the contractions... We found out I was able to try a surgery where they sew up your cervix and pray that that helps the babies stay put for a while at least... I had the surgery Wednesday afternoon.... I had full labor all afternoon after the surgery which they were able to stop with a controversial drug called Indocin... I am so grateful to have the best doctors I could think of taking care of me and when Isaac and Bella enter the world I will owe them my life for saving my babies....I would name my kids after them if I could but Tamarou Gigi Consoletti might be a rough name for a little kid.... I am still contracting off and on and have so far to go... However I am one week farther then most thought I would be..... In the last week they have become so active......... It has been so fun to see them poke and roll... John even got to feel them move when we were in the hospital.... He has been my rock and sanity for really the last 19 weeks but even more in the last week. For today I am home and look forward to hopefully many more days here before my little ones are safe on the outside world...For now I will wake up every morning and rub my belly and thank God for every second I get to spend with my miracles.......

No comments: