Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Passing the time....

I am sure eventually I will look back on these days and wish I could just hang out in bed all day.... even now that would be OK if I did not analyse and worry over every twinge and contraction.... Trying so hard to just trust in God and put these little lives in his hands.... My ultrasound yesterday showed there was no major cervical changes since the surgery.... I am so thankful that that has been what looks like a lifesaver for my little monkeys.... They also decided I can now take the medicine Procardia if or should I say when my labor returns.. So many nurses and doctors told me there was nothing they could do for me.... But I am convinced in the power of prayer and that they are here for a reason..... I can not wait to deliver these guys healthy and strong and show that God can work miracles... As my OB says I am a obstetrical nightmare and my RE said he had never seen anyone with so many issues and complications......... But God said nothing is too big for me to conquer ....... So here I am almost 20 weeks with healthy twins on the way and hope for now that they will make it......

No comments: