Sunday, May 24, 2009

A few bumps in the road!!

I started having major contractions and pressure about a week ago...... We went in Monday and found out I had begun to dilate and our little ones were in danger..... After lots of monitoring and testing our babies look great however my body is not responding as well to the pregnancy.... We need to make it a little bit more then a week from now on minimal medication and maximum rest... after that we can then use more powerfull drugs and pray they stay in for a long time... Please Pray that my body will respond and my little ones stay safe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know i am praying hard for you friend! so relieved that everything is looking good so far! give your belly a pat from me to those babes!

i will friend you on facebook!