Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Preparing for IVF

I have been a little quite about our plans as we are just figuring out them as we go along.. We are going to attempt IVF very soon.....As we plan for this huge event in our lives we are trying to spend some quality time together as well as try not to focus on infertility treatments at all... Now that the time is coming closer we have cleaned the garage labeled the drawers and gone through every box... The meds are ordered the finances as figured out as they can be... Johns mom is ready to come out and help take care of me since I get so sick.... My work is ready for leave of absence... I started the pre IVF accupuncture on Monday.... I have made my IVF ipod mix so I can learn to relax..... So now we are just waiting for the big day and the start to our final journey of our attempt to become parents... I am trying to be patient and wait for my body to tell me it is time... Not sure how much this time I will be able to blog since I am trying to focus on other stuff but the details of the IF.... Praying wishing and hoping it is soon the timing is right and it will be worth it....

1 comment:

bre said...

Katie, I hope all goes well and you don't get too sick this time.
Please keep in touch with me, even if you aren't on SS ok?

Are you only prepared to do one IVF?

Praying for your news with the dr today.

Love,
B