Sunday, October 26, 2008

Maybe Baby?????

So yes we have only been married for almost a month but the doctor told us we had to start right away with fertility treatments if we ever wanted children. About 3 months ago I had surgery to remove a large ovarian cyst and found out I had severe endometriosis as well as uterine scar tissue and a large polyp.... So after honeymooning the old fashioned way with no success.. We are starting to try the advanced method. About a week ago we started with Follistim which is a drug to stimulate the ovaries to make eggs... Tonight is day 7 of the drug and this morning my estrogen is climbing(880) and I had about 8 eggs.... seems like a lot but most are on the side with no tube(removed from the endometriosis) Waiting for my 8th shot and looking like I am already pregnant wish it were that easy..... Johns a champ he still loves me and ignores most of my hormonal issues.... Amazing that he can be so patient and kind........ Praying this is the miracle month with only a 20%chance of success.... We are prepared for the long haul but praying it will be a quick trip instead....

No comments: