Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally... It has happened....


Affter all of the surgery, drugs, praying hoping and tears I am so happy to announce we are pregnant...... My first set of blood work confirmed today that I am in his words "very pregnant". He said if my levels stay like this that we can expect twins... I was thrilled with the hope and prayer of one but two is even better. Praying for my little ones.. Still like a dream that I am pregnant... I will feel better when I know they are safe and snug inside... We should see them on Monday.. I am so excited.... Kind of gross but here is the proof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

I am so thrilled for you! I know that you have been watching over me, and I look forward to watching over you! God Bless you, your husband, and your offspring!

Much love,
Anna Blankenbaker